2020 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS - Fall Beige w/Realtree Edge
Kodiak 700 EPS - Fall Beige w/Realtree Edge
Devouring chores in comfort and with confidence, this rugged and reliable machine makes light of tough work.
- Big Bore Engine Built to Tackle the Real World: The Kodiak® 700 EPS combines big bore power without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its 700-class engine focused on midrange power, gearing designed for low rpm cruising, and smooth-running motor mounts.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission: Yamaha's class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- Trail-Ready Chassis: With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Kodiak 700 EPS tackles rough terrain with ease. Wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Kodiak is able to handle anything the farm or trail can throw at it.
- Compact Ergonomics: The Kodiak 700 EPS combines big bore performance with a more compact body design commonly found in mid-sized ATVs, to ease overall feel and handling, and boost rider confidence.
- Ready to Work: Heavy-duty steel cargo racks can pack a total of 308 pounds combined, while a two-inch receiver comes standard to tow more than 1300 pounds.
- Class-Leading Power Steering: Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Kodiak's best-in-industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- Big Bore Engine Built to Explore: Packing practical, fun and usable power, the Kodiak's engine balances big bore power with a strong midrange. The Kodiak 700 EPS features a 686cc motor with optimized torque, power delivery and character that is fun and exciting on trails while still being smooth and quiet when exploring or on the job site.
- High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission: Kodiak's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable - CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- Yamaha's Exclusive On-Command® 4WD: The three-position On-Command 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust: To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Kodiak 700 EPS uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-Mounted Air Intake: Tackle mud and water thanks to the Kodiak's high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.
- High-Capacity Radiator: Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Kodiak 700 EPS features a high-capacity radiator that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it's positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Drive System Air Intake: A high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- High-Performance Tires: Maximizing available traction, the Kodiak 700 EPS features 25-inch Maxxis® tires that provide precise steering feel and feedback.
- Strong, Durable Brakes: Strong and reliable braking comes standard on every Kodiak 700 EPS thanks to hydraulic front disc brakes matched with a sealed wet rear brake system.
- Generous Ground Clearance: To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Kodiak 700 EPS offers an impressive 10.8 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection.
- Class-Leading Power Steering: Minimize fatigue and attack every corner with Yamaha's Electric Power Steering (EPS), the industry's best balance of electric steering assist and positive trail feedback.
- Independent Double Wishbone Front and Rear Suspension: Independent double wishbone suspension, with 7.1" of front wheel travel and 9.1" at the rear, provides excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails, thanks to shocks with 5-way adjustable preload.
- Underseat Fuel Tank: An optimized 4.76-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling.
- Compact Ergonomics: The low seat improves rider comfort and simplifies mounting and dismounting, with plenty of room for the rider to move during aggressive riding. And despite the full-size performance, the Kodiak 700 features a more compact body design similar to a mid-sized ATV, to ease overall feel and handling.
- Aggressive and Durable Styling: Rugged composite front bumper resists scratching and won't rust.
- Brilliant Lighting: Paired halogen headlights ensures good visibility, while a handlebar-mounted halogen work light provides additional illumination that moves with rider input for added flexibility.
- Ready for Accessories: The Kodiak 700 EPS was engineered in concert with a range of accessories for perfect fit and function, for nearly every type of ride you can find. With a standard 12V power point, you can keep devices charged, too.
- Extensive Cargo Capacity: Rugged, large-diameter steel cargo racks with durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 308 pounds combined (110 lbs. front, 198 lbs. rear). An on-board storage compartment keeps things dry, too.
- Work-Ready Tow Capacity: Center-mounted, heavy-duty two-inch receiver comes standard on Kodiak 700 EPS and can tow more than 1300 pounds.
- Built Real World Tough™, Assembled in the USA: As with other Yamaha ATVs and Side-by-Sides, the Kodiak is assembled in the USA to meet Yamaha's exacting standards for durability and reliability.
- Engine Type: 686cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke
- Bore x Stroke: 102.0mm x 84.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm
- Transmission: Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
- Final Drive: On-Command 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft
- Suspension / Front: Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.1 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar; 5-way preload adjustment, 9.1 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic disc
- Brakes / Rear: Multi-disk wet brake
- Tires / Front: AT25 x 8-12 Maxxis® MU19
- Tires / Rear: AT25 x 10-12 Maxxis® MU20
- L x W x H: 81.5 in. x 46.5 in. x 48.8 in.
- Seat Height: 33.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.2 in.
- Turning Radius: 126.0 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 10.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gal.
- Wet Weight: 686 lb.
- Rack Capacity: 110 lb. (front) / 198 lb. (rear)
- Towing Capacity: 1322 lb.
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty), 10-Year V-Belt Limited Warranty
NOTES:Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals, and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Avoid excessive speeds and never engage in stunt riding. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation. Yamaha and the Motorcycle Safety Foundation encourage you to ride safely and respect the environment. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call the MSF at 800.446.9227.
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 102.0mm x 84.0mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm
- Front Travel
- 7.1 in.
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Front Tires
- AT25 x 8-12 Maxxis® MU19
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar; 5-way preload adjustment
- Rear Travel
- 9.1 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Multi-disk wet brake
- Rear Tires
- AT25 x 10-12 Maxxis® MU20
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 686 lb.
- Front Rack Capacity
- 110 lb.
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 198 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1322 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.8 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 81.5 in. x 46.5 in. x 48.8 in.
- 49.2 in.
- Final Drive
- On-Command 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft
- Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
- Fall Beige w/Realtree Edge w/Aluminum Wheels
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty), 10-Year V-Belt Limited Warranty